Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sequels Released: End of 2015!

So only three full months of 2015 remaining, I can't quite believe the year is almost over! There are a few book coming out in the next few months that are sequel's to some books I have read. So I thought I would share with you all these books (All these dates and cover's have come from Goodreads or Amazon):


October Releases
     
15th October - The Rose Society (The Young Elites #2) by Marie Lu (Goodreads link)
                        



27th October - Dark Heart of Magic (Black Blade #2) by Jennifer Estep (Goodreads link


Even though these 2 October releases have made it into this list I have to say I haven't read the first books in these series!! Ah... I know I they shouldn't be here, but they both sound really good and are defiantly on my TBR list so will be reading these sequel soon.






November Releases

12th November - Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer (Goodreads link








13th November - Enigma (Schrodinger's Consortium #2) by Tonya Kuper (Goodreads link)







December Releases

22nd December - See How They Run (Embassy Row #2) by Ally Carter (Goodreads link)
                             

Hardback Cover
Paperback Cover
This is the Hardback copy of the book the paperback book is out in February 2016. I can't decide which version to get, my copy of the first book in the series is in paperback and I like my series to be all the same kind (all hardback or all paperback). However I am not a great fan of the cover design of the paperback version and it's release two months later than the hardback!#bookwormproblems  
 



29th December - Endure (Defy #3) by Sara B.Larson (Goodreads link)
 



 
 
 
 
 
So those are my anticipated sequel releases for the rest of the year,
 would love to hear about any book sequels that you are looking
 forward to in the rest of 2015.