Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, October 29, 2015

November 2015 Releases

There aren't as many book's being released this month that have caught my eye. However there are a few so have collected them together to share with you here:

 
 

 

Forget Tomorrow (Forget Tomorrow Series #1)  by Pintip Dunn

 Release Date: 3rd November 
Add on Goodreads
Buy at Book Depository
Buy at Amazon.co.uk

This book seem to have good reviews from people who got ARC copies which has me excited. I have in the past, enjoyed books were the main character is imprisoned so I hope I enjoy this one as much as book such as Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, ACID by Emma Pass, Shatter Me by T. Mafi and The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken.

Genres: Young Adult, Science-fiction, Fantasy, Dystopian     

 



Mystic (Mystic #1) by Jason Denzel

Release Date: 3rd November
Add on Goodreads
Buy at Book Depository
Buy at Amazon.co.uk

The 12 review which are (at the moment I am writing this) on Goodreads are all either four or fives stars! A fantasy book with magic, a competition, and a low born teenager, and the possibility of rising above the highest nobility. It sounds so action packed but hope we get a little splash of romance as well.  

Genre: High Fantasy   




 

All In (The Naturals #3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


Release Date: 3rd November
Add on Goodreads
Buy at Amazon.co.uk


I have to say that I haven't read any of this series yet! However I have Jennifer Barnes Raised by Wolves and The Squad series and really enjoyed them. (Check out my review of Perfect Cover: The Squad here.)
So this series seem like a teenage FBI story with murder investigations and romance. I think I might binge read this series now that three of them are out.  

Genre: Mystery, Crime, Young Adult/Teenage


 

Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

Release Date: 12th November
Add on Goodreads
Buy at Book Depository
Buy at Amazon.co.uk

This is the fourth book in the popular Lunar series, the first book is called Cinder. The series so far has been retellings of fairy tales, each book is a different story and they are all inter-linked. This book I think is loosely a retelling of Snow White, and I can't wait to see what is going to happen to the character's that were introduced in the first three books.

Genre: Young Adult, Dystopian, Fantasy, Retellings, Romance   

 


 Unforgiven: Fallen Series #5 by Lauren Kate  

Release Date: 12th November
Add on Goodreads
Buy at amazon.co.uk 

I had no idea that there was going to be a fifth book in this series until a few weeks ago. I always had a like for Cam as a character and always wanted to know more about him. I read this series many years ago and am a bit scared that I won't enjoy it as much again if I was to read it again. When I read the blurb for this book I wasn't hooked but I am considering maybe giving it a go... maybe. (It might be a LONG way down my TBR list..)

Genre: Teen, Supernatural, angels

 

 

 

Enigma (Schrodinger's Consortium #2) by Tonya Kuper


Release Date on Amazon: 13th November
Release Date on Book Depository: 1st November 2016!!!
Add on Goodreads
Buy at Book Depository
Buy at Amazon.co.uk

Read the first book Anomaly (My Review) earlier this year. I can't wait to see Josie's powers grow and find out more about the Consortium. Just checked this release date again it's not out till next year!! AHH #criesinthecorner 

Genre: Young Adult, Science-fiction/Supernatural Magic.  

 

 


Queen of Always (A Stolen Empire #3) by


Paperback Release Date: 23rd November
Add on Goodreads
Buy at Book Depository 
Buy at Amazon.co.uk 
 
This is another series which I have not started yet. I do have the first book Queen of Someday on my kindle as it was free at amazon.co.uk. It was the covers of this series that drew me to them as they are really pretty.
 

Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy, Historical Fiction  






Queen (The Blackcoat Rebellion #3) by Aimee Carter

 
Release Date: 24th November
Add on Goodreads
Buy at Book Depository 
Buy at Amazon.co.uk 
 
The Blackcoat Rebellion trilogy had been on my to-buy list for quite a while now but I have been putting it off because this book wasn't published, so now I can finally start the series.
 

Genre: Young Adult, Dystopian  

 
 
 
 

So there was the new releases for November which have caught my interest. I would love to hear what books you are looking forward to being published this month, please let me know in the comments below or tweet me at: @Hillsofbooks .