Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

December 2015 Releases

Last month of the year and my there are even less book that have caught my eye this month that last. However there is a couple of great looking sequel that are being released so that might make up for the lack of exciting publications.

 

Frozen Tides (Falling Kingdoms #4) by Morgan Rhodes

Release Date: 15th December 2015
Add on Goodreads
Order on Book Depository

The Falling Kingdoms series is one that I have to confess I haven't started yet so there will be people far more excited about the release of this book. I am loving the cover of this book though and I look forward to know more about it when I finally start this series.






See How They Run (Embassy Row #3) by Ally Carter




Release Date: 22nd December 2015
Add on Goodreads 
Order on Book Depository

After such an amazing first book in this series I can't wait to read more. There were points in the first book where I had to close the book and absorb what had just happened and any book that makes me do that is work reading the sequel to.








Endure (Defy #3) by Sara B. Larson



Release Date: 29th December
Add on Goodreads
Order on Book Depository  

I have loved this series so far (Check out my reviews for the first and the second books) and I can't wait to read the conclusion to the trilogy!!





 

So that is the few books I am looking forward to being released in the month of December, I would love to know of any other interesting books that are coming out this December, please let me know in the comments below.