Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To




This Weeks Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To or Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I Still Need To Watch. So these five films and TV show have been released (or will be soon) and I want to watch but just haven't got around to watching yet.  


These five books are ones that at some point or other have been optioned for TV, I know some of them are more likely to happen than others but I would love (and also be scared in case it's done badly) to see all these as a film or TV show.
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  • Heist Society by Ally Carter
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J.Maas  
  • Fallen by Lauren Kate
So that's this weeks Top Ten Tuesday, I think out of those that have already been filmed Mockingjay and Shadowhunter are my Top two. I really hope I can get to the cinema the week that Mockingjay is released, watching Shadowhunter might be slightly harder as it's being shown on American TV but hopefully us British will be able to watch it some how.