Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, January 15, 2016

Day 5 - Green Books

 So all the Christmas decorations have been down for a few days now and my walls all look a bit bare. But Fear not, I still have my beautiful books to make my room pretty so I thought I would share with you all some of the brightly coloured book I have on my shelves.

So green books.... well I was surprised when I was looking through my books how many green covered book I had. And here they are:

1) This first picture is my high fantasy green books these are some great books and I would recommend them all;
  • Magic Study by Maria. V. Snyder
  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
  • The Kiss of Deception by Mary. E. Pearson
  • Defy by Sara Larson
  • Graceling by Kristen Cashore    
 
 
2) This second picture is more supernatural/urban fantasy books;
  • Shift by Rachel Vincent
  • Ingo by Helen Dunmore
  • The Deep by Helen Dunmore
  • Taken by Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  • Ignite Me by
 

 
So those are the majority of the green books that are currently on my shelves, let me know if you have read any of them and tell me what you thought.