Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, January 29, 2016

February Releases



February has sooooooo many good sounding books coming out I am not sure that my bank balance is going to happy with me if I was to buy all these, but I can at least ogle then until I can buy them.








 

Assassin's Heart (#1) by











































Release Date: 23rd February (Kindle)
(Note: Hardback available: 1st March 2016)
Add on Goodreads
Order on Amazon UK
Order on Book Depository


















I have a feeling that this book might have been released some time in January in the US but here in the UK we have had to wait a little bit longer. I have never really got into Yelena Zaltana's story as much as I did Opal's, but I have read the all of Maria V. Snyder's books (such an amazing author!) and with that surprise at the end of Shadow Study I want to know how things continue.


Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan

Release Date: 25th February 2016
(Note: Kindle Version already out!)
Add on Goodreads
Order on Amazon UK 
Order on Book Depository

This another fantasy which I have had my eye on for quite a while, check out my Waiting on Wednesday post to see what it's all about.




Other book's which is being released in February are Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman (released:09/02/16) and  These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker (released: 09/02/16) both books have been getting a lot of attention online in the last few months but I can't decide if they are for me.  


Let me know if you are have/ are going to read any of these books, is there any I should prioritise reading first? Let me know. *scurries away to re-count pennies, in hope that they might have multiplied in my absence *