Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, January 01, 2016

January Releases

 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

So 2016 has started WOW! I don't know how this happened so fast, another year gone!
 
 
 
 Anyway onto the books; January seem to be another slow month for publishing but the books that are coming out have been hyped so much by other book blogger and I can't wait to see what all the fuss is about (fingers crossed it's not a let down!).  
 









  




Truthwitch (The Witchlands #1) by







"In a continent on the edge of war, two witches hold its fate in their hands."

I have see so many people talk about this book as so many ARC seemed to go out. I unfortunately didn't manage to get my hands on a ARC so I shall have to wait with everyone else to make up my own mind on this book when it is release in January.



Passenger by Alexandra Bracken



Release Date: 5th January
Add on Goodreads
Order on Amazon UK

I love a good time travel book and I loved the one Alexandra Bracken I have read so I hope this book lives up to my expectations.










Sword and the Verse by Kathy MacMillan     


Release Date: 19th January
Add on Goodreads
Order from Amazon UK

This book is only out in kindle form in the UK in January, the Hardback doesn't come out until  25th February! I love the sound of this book and have been eyeing it for a while, I now just have to decide whether I should wait for the physical copy to be released so I can have it looking pretty on my bookcase or whether I should get it in e-book form!! Ah the hard decisions that a book-lover has to make ;)

 

 

P.S Should also mention that the UK Paperback versions of See How They Run (Embassy Row #2) by Ally Carter comes out on the 14th of January and the Hardback comes out on the 1st of January!!!!
 
So those are the three I am looking forward to being released let me know in the comments below what books you are looking forwards to being published this month.