Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, February 28, 2016

February Book Haul

So remember when I said I was going to reduce the amount I spend on books this year? Well like all new year resolutions it all 'gone-to-pot' (i.e failed miserably) already. However I can not say that I am upset about this because... well BOOKS!!!

So we have 8 new books to show you I am not feeling too guilty about this because I have read 5 of them already!

 

Rebel of the Sands by






I highly anticipated this book for quite a few months and I have to say that it's beautiful. I mean it was pretty when I saw it online but the actual physical book is sooo beautiful it shiny (which can be a bit distracting. I found myself more than once just sat their starring at the front cover when I was meant to be read it! Woops!) 



Inferno (Blood for Blood #2) by Catherine Doyle

Inferno (Blood for Blood, #2)
Add on Goodreads
Buy from Amazon UK || Book Depository || Wordery
Read my Review of this Series so far

I read the first book in this series (Vendetta) last month and really enjoyed it so I thought I would pick up this book and I am SO glad that I did. If you have read this please Tweet me I am still need to gush about it.





Vengeance Road by























Red Queen was one of the books which I read just I was starting to blog and I loved it! So have been anticipating the release of the sequel ever since.






Six of Crows (#1) by  

Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)

Add on Goodreads
Buy from Amazon (UK) || Amazon (US) || Wordery

 I have to say that I am still on the fence about the Grisha Trilogy (I never got past the first book) but the general feeling I got from the online book community was that this book was amazing I needed to read it. I am always up for a good heist so I thought I would give it a go.




Midnight Thief (#1) by






I bought this book entirely because the main character is an orphan who is thief being recruited by an assassins guild. It was something I just had to check out.




Truthwitch (#1) by Susan Dennard

Add on Goodreads
Buy from Amazon (UK) || Amazon (US) || Wordery

I bought this book purely because so many of the readers I follow (and enjoy similar books to) here online have enjoyed this book and it's a YA Fantasy so I thought I would give it a try. Also yes, I did by this edition of the book, although I do live in the UK I preferred the US edition.




So there we have it all the book I bought this last month. Let me know in the comments below if you have read any of these books if so what did you think of them?