Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, April 29, 2016

May Releases

 

Originally I thought that May was going to be a busy month for book releases, however two of my most highly anticipated releases, The Rose and The Dagger and The Star-Touched Queen actually came out last month instead! There are still a few books I am looking forward to in May though, so here we go:

 

A Court of Mist and Fury (ACOTAR #2) by Sarah J. Maas 

Released: 3rd May 2016
Add on Goodreads
 
 
If you haven't already worked this out, I am a Sarah J. Maas fan and I love all her books. So really, this is a no brainer I can't wait to read about the aftermath of the first book.
 I have to say that unfortunately, I love the cover of the right which I think is the hardback cover. I think it better depicts what is in the title, so the thorns worked for the first book (A Court of Thorns and Roses) but the mist works with this one, I don't understand why they have kept the thorns with this book cover.  
 

Ruined (#1) by Amy Tintera

Release Date (Kindle in the UK and Hardback in US): 3rd May 2016 
Add on Goodreads
 
 
I haven't heard that much about this book but it's about a girl who is out to get revenge and has this elaborate plan which involves infiltrate the royal family.
 
 

Love, Lies and Spies by



 (Book already out in US Paperback and UK Kindle)
 

The Crown's Game by

 
 
 

 Slave, Warrior, Queen  (Of Crowns and Glory #1) by Morgan Rice

Release Date: 30th May 2016
Add on Goodreads
Order from: Amazon (UK) || Amazon (US)
 
 
I happen upon this book while browsing though amazon one night and I have to say that it was the title which drew me to this book. It follows a poor girl who has secretly learnt to use weapons and a Prince who despises what his family stand for, check out the synopsis for full insight into what I likely to happen in this book but, it looks like it is going to be a action-packed read.
(as far as I can tell it is currently on available as an e-book)  
 
***

What books are you looking forward to buying this month?

Have you pre-ordered any good books recently?