Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #6: Ten Books I Picked Up On A Whim

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme
created at
The Broke and the Bookish

 

These first 5 books are books that I bought on a whim from bookshops either because of the beautiful physical book/cover or it was cheap.

 
 
1) The Traitor by Seth Dickinson
 
2) In a Dark, Dark Woods by Ruth Ware
 
3) A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
 
4) Court of Fives by Kate Elliott
 
5) The Swan Maiden by Jules Watson
 

These 5 books I bought on a whim while looking though amazon kindle's cheap books and I bought it then and there because I didn't want the price to go up.

 
6) Hemlock by N.J. Layouni
 
7) The Ranger's Tale by Mysti Parker
 
8) Elsker by
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. A Thousand Nights looks so pretty!
    I do that too all the time - something's cheap on the kindle so I *have* to buy it! Congrats on being so spontaneous ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photo's don't show A Thousand Nights at it's best but am sure if you google it, you will see the beauty of it as under the dust jacket there is a lovely design.
      Cheap kindle books are defiantly my downfall when I am trying to limit the books I am buying.

      Delete
  2. Oh I picked up In a Dark, Dark Wood for the same reason. The cover was just too pretty not to buy it. Good thing I ended up loving it too. Great List!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love Hardback which have a design under the dust jacket! Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  3. Oooooh lala! Those 5 covers ARE beautiful! Would definitely have looked at them myself! And cheap Kindle eBooks are dangerous and addicting. You think .99 cents! YEAH! Then 100 books later you're thinking "Wait..."

    Hope you enjoy all of them!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheap books are so 'dangerous'! Hemlock and Elsker are such good books which proves (at least to me) that even though they aren't the most popular or expensive books they are still amazing books.

      Delete
  4. Wow, I'm in love with the covers for In a Dark Dark Wood and A thousand nights, although they're all beautiful. Never heard of them, but if I would've seen them, I would've also gotten them. You can check my TTT here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two are defiantly the most beautiful out of this selection, they both have under the jacket designs that I love.

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!