Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, June 27, 2016

June Book Haul


Yes my readers, you eye's do not deceive you, there is in fact only two book's in the picture above! I have been skint very good and haven't actually ordered any books this month! The Crown's Game I have had on Pre-order for quite a while and Ruined was a lovely present from my parents. Seeing as I haven't got loads of books this month I have already read both of these and would highly recommend them both, and I can wait for the continuation of these series.

 
The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
(Review to come)
 
Young Adult, Set in Nineteenth Century Magical Russia!
 
"He initiates the Crown’s Game, an ancient duel of magical skill—the greatest test an enchanter will ever know. The victor becomes the Imperial Enchanter and the Tsar’s most respected adviser. The defeated is sentenced to death."
 
 
Ruined by Amy Tintera
 
Young Adult, High Fantasy
 
"But because Em has nothing, she has nothing to lose. Driven by a blind desire for revenge, Em sets off on a dangerous journey to the enemy kingdom of Lera. Somewhere within Lera’s borders, Em hopes to find Olivia. But in order to find her, Em must infiltrate the royal family."
 

 
I would love to know:
 
How many books did you get this month? How many of them have you already managed to read?