Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #7 - Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme
created at
The Broke and the Bookish

This weeks topic is anticipated releases for the rest of the year (July onwards), I haven't been the most regular with my Waiting on Wednesday so I haven't really talked about may of these books yet. These are in the order they are (hopefully) going to be released, so here we go:

 

 
The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles #3) by Mary E. Pearson
Expected publication: August 2nd 2016 by Henry Holt and Co.
Add on Goodreads

This is one of those series where I have read the first book and loved it (see my review here) but when the second book came out I decided I wanted to wait for the series to be complete before I read on. So I am excited for this one to come out so I can read books 2 and 3 and finish this series.
 
 
Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle #1) by