Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, August 04, 2016

July Book Haul

I had no idea quite how many book I had bought this month. I have been on another tight book budget this month and I think this has resulted in a completely different outcome to last month. In June I just bought 2 hardback new releases while this month I have bought some slightly 'older' releases and quite a few second hand books. So let me show you what I've bought:


In this first photo are the new books which I bought this month I have already read two of them and am currently reading And I Darken.
 
 
These are all the second hand book I have picked up from amazon as well as local charity shops - got to love a good deal!
 

I was also sent one of my most anticipated sequel releases (have already read it and I can't recommend it enough - go read the first book!)
 
 
Lastly, I bought my self a Fairy Loot Box (I was so excited when this arrived) I have been debating buying one of these for ages and I finally decided to go for it and here is what I got:
 
 

So there are the all books I bought in the last month. Have you already read some of these, which of them would you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll have to try Fairy Loot out! I've gotten a box once from OwlCrate and really loved it. I actually haven't read An Ember In the Ashes! I haven't heard of any of the secondhand books you bought, but they seem to be in really great condition! Great haul, Deborah! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved my Fairyloot box, it was my first subscription box and it was the ARC in this box that enticed me to buy it, as well as the huge amount of hype that surrounds Fairyloot at the moment :D

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!