Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Teaser Tuesday #11 - Ballroom Survival

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of 


Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser. 


Add on Goodreads
Title: Daughter of Dusk (A Midnight Thief #2)
Author: Livia Blackburne

Today's Teaser

'She gave what she hoped was a reassuring smile. "If I can survive in a forest of demon cats, I'll survive some time by myself in the ballroom."'

8 comments:

  1. I love that cover - how cool and clever. Is this a shape-shifting tale? Are you enjoying it? It sounds like fun... This is my offering -
    https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2016/09/06/teaser-tuesday-6th-september-2016/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a Fantasy which has some shape shifting characters within it. I enjoyed it but wasn't blown away by it. I did a review for it which you can find here

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Great teaser, although this doesn't look like quite my style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, anyway :)

      Delete
  3. That's an intriguing cover, and your Teaser makes me want to know more about that character. I hope you're enjoying the story.
    My Tuesday post features THE UNLIKELY PILGRIMAGE OF HAROLD FRY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the covers for both books in this series, and mixed feeling on the story but still have hope for the last book when that comes out. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I wouldn't be so sure about that. LOL I'm going to go check this out.

    MY TT from The Lobby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have mixed thoughts about this series at the moment but I hope you enjoy it if you do read them. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!