Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, October 02, 2016

The Book Blogger Hop #3 - Do your Reading Friends review?

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Book and is now hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer
 
 
THIS WEEKS PROMPT 
   Do you encourage other reading friends to start a blog or at least put their thoughts/reviews on public reading sites such as Goodreads, Amazon, etc?
 
MY RESPONSE
 
Firstly, I don't really have that may (In real life anyway) reading friends. My sister is the one who was the one who first encouraged me to share my thoughts on books via Goodreads, so in someway she was the first step in me starting this blog. My mum is also a reader and I do my best to get her to share her thoughts on the books she reads. I succeeded for about 6 months where she would review via Goodreads but she slowly stopped doing that and now doesn't even look at Goodreads, so failed on that front.