Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, October 30, 2016

The Book Blogger Hop #4 - Halloween Edition

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Book and is now hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer
 
 
THIS WEEKS PROMPT 
You've been invited to a costume party and the theme is classic literature characters. Who would you go as?
 
MY RESPONSE
 
I don't have much chance to dress up any more. However, I do have this amazing medieval style velvet dress which I couldn't resist buying, but I haven't worn it yet. Anyway a classic literature character? I would have to go with Elizabeth Bennet, but more the Lizzy from Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, than the original. I love her High Black boots and dark clothing which allows her movability as well as that cloak(?) that give that dramatic flare. And of course a girls got to be prepared with a weapon handy, right? *At least this is the case in the majority of the literature I read!*