Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, January 08, 2017

December Reading Wrap-Up

A late December wrap-up - sorry about that - completely forgot that I hadn't done one until I sat down earlier to do my review of the books I had read in 2016, and I realized that my Goodreads wasn't show all the book books in 2016.  Thankful I quickly realized that this was due to fact I hadn't updated at the end of December! Anyway, here is a quick look at what I read at the end of 2016:

 

Contemporary Romance

 
Paper Princess (The Royals #1) by Erin Watt
5 Stars (Reviewed)
 
Broken Prince (The Royals #2) by Erin Watt
5 Stars
 
Twisted Palace (The Royals #3) by Erin Watt
5 Stars
 
Mafiosa (Blood for Blood #3) by Catherine Doyle
5 Stars (Reviewed
 

Science Fiction

 
The Star Thief  (Star Thief Chronicles #1) by Jamie Grey
3.5 Stars  
 

Urban Fantasy

 
The Shattered Dark (A Shadow Reader Novel #2) by Sandy Williams
3.75 Stars
 
The Change (Unbound #1) by Teyla Branton
3.25 Stars   
 

Fantasy


Burning Glass (#1) by Kathryn Purdie
4.5 Stars (Review Coming Soon)
 
Shattered Glass by Maria V.Snyder (Novella)
3.5 Stars (Reviewed )
 

Western Romance

 
Runaway Heart by Amity Lassiter
3.5 Stars
 

I think this must the first month ever that I have read more contemporary romance than fantasy or urban fantasy, not quite sure how that happened! So four 5 star reads, December was a good month!