Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #22 - Loving My Pack

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating!
Release Date: ???
Series: My Pack (Book 3)
Pre-order from: Amazon (UK) || Amazon (US)
Synopsis from Amazon
What would you do for the ones you love…for the ones you’ve sworn to protect…for family?

Friend.
Granddaughter.
Mate.
Princess and trophy of the Ivaskov pack...

Kitten has many titles, but she’s starting to suspect that they’ve all forgotten her most important one…she’s just Kitten, the person. Or maybe they never knew her in the first place. As news of the royal pregnancy spreads, everyone starts making plans for the future…and for her. Torn between being true to herself and being the Princess everyone expects her to be, Kitten makes plans of her own. But the question is…can she live with the consequences of her decisions?
Why I am Waiting
I love this series, I did a series (so far) review which you can read here if you want to know how much I love this series. I have re-read them several times since then and they are just a great a second and third time.
I can't wait to dive into this one, I still see Kitten as a young character and it shall be interesting to see how she copes with the responsibilities of being princess, as well as the idea of being  a mother. It will be interesting to see if her character changes under these strains, and how her relationship with her mates survive through the necessary decisions.