Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, May 08, 2017

March and April Book Haul

Hello!

Yes I am still alive!
It seems like forever since I last sat down and wrote a post. Seeing as I have missed both my March and April reflection posts, over the next few weeks I am going to be trying to catch you guys up on all the books I have been reading. However, to start off I wanted to share with you guys what I have bought in March and April.
 
March's Book Haul - I decided to finally splash out and buy the hardback editions which I had been eyeing up, and of course I had to buy the final book in the Red Queen series (although it is now May and I still haven't read it - woops!):


April's Book Haul - My copy of The Valiant finally arrive from the US and I was browsing though Amazon and found these other two books for pretty reasonable cost so had to try and squeeze them onto my TBR shelves.



So there we have it eight beautiful books have been added to my collection over to last two months and look out for reviews for some of these soon. I would love to know if you have read any of these books and what you thought of them.