Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, October 05, 2017

Book Haul September 2017

This month I decided to finally try Kindle Unlimited (I have a few wee reviews to share with you soon-ish), so I don't have that many physical books to share with you today.
 
The first one is Hemlock by N.J Layouni which was a book which made into my  Top 10 Books of 2015, it is a great underrated book. I actually won this book from the author, I originally read this book as a e-book but now I am so excited to have a physical copy to add to my bookshelves.
 
 
My second book need no introduction, I haven't read this latest addition to the Throne of Glass series yet but I saw it in the shop and just couldn't resist.
 
 
Has anyone hear Hemlock or got around to reading ToD yet?