Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, January 07, 2018

2017 Bookish Review: My Favourite Urban Fantasy

It is coming to the end of the first week of 2018 and I am continuing to look back at my favourite reads of 2017.  Today I thought I would share some of my favourite urban fantasy finds: 
 
Favourite Urban Fantasy Standalone
 
 
Alaska  was a bit of a surprise for me. There are so many 'same-y-same-y' werewolf books within this genre, and this one stood out to me. See my full review here.
 
Favourite Urban Fantasy Finished Series
 
 
The Mackenzie Grey series is one of the UF series which I binge read in 2017, I loved Mackenzie she is snarky and sarcastic.
 
Favourite Urban Fantasy Unfinished Series
 
 
The first two book in the Tommi Grayson series were both 4.75- 5 star reads and I loved them. Tommi is a snarky, down to earth, kick-ass, independent woman who has some great friends who have her back, and I can't wait to see where this series takes us next.
 
Most Surprising Urban Fantasy
 
 
Moon Burned was a bit of a surprise to me, I am fascinated by female gladiator characters and it mixed well with the supernatural theme. Not your typical werewolf book and worth the time and money.
 
***