Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, July 06, 2017

June Book Haul

So another month over and it's JULY already (where is this year going?!). Anyway only three books to share with you guys today, I had hoped to have a few more books than that to share but some I have ordered/ requested haven't arrived yet.
 
However, the books that have arrived: so firstly I decided to splash out and get the paperback editon of Paper Princess, I read the kindle edition of this book a few months back and loved the whole series, so I just needed it on my physical bookcase; the other two books are the sequels to The Naturals which I read back in May and just had to keep reading.
 
 
So thoses are the book I have bought (or more accurately, the book that actually arrived) in June. What books did you get in June, any newer releases (these are all been around a few years!)?