Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, July 27, 2017

June's Reflections - Reading Wrap-Up


Sorry this is another -really- late wrap-up! Although not all of the late-ness is my fault this time. I was on holiday two weeks ago and when I came back I was all set to sit down and get this wrap-up done, but low and behold no internet! Hopefully it will be back at some point this weekend so I can get some post done! Anyway here is what I read during June:

 

3 - 3.75 Stars

 
 
Guarded (The Silverton Chronicles #1) by Carmen Fox
 
Wanted (Forest of Dean #1) by K.A Jones
 
Trusted (Forest of Dean #2) by K.A. Jones   
 
Fallen Flame by JM Millar
 
Toxyc by M.S.L.R
 
Keeping Hope (Beautiful Broken Girl #2) by Rachael Tonks
 
Princess Thorns by Stacey Jay
 
Reviving Bloom by Michelle Turner
 

4 - 4.75 Stars

 
 
Forever Evermore: The King Trilogy
King Hall (#1)
King Cave (#2)
King Tomb (#3)
by Scarlet Dawn
 
Killer Instinct (The Naturals #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
 
Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick
 
Beautiful Broken Girl by Rachael Tonks
 

5 Stars  

 
 
The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia
Add on Goodreads

***

Only the one five star in June but it was a surprise five star which made it all the better. See my review for The Lovely Reckless here. What was your most recent five star read?